Maya Arvigo International Association (MAIA) membershipFreeOne time payment
Maya Arvigo International Association (MAIA) membership supports education and traditional healing for you and the Arvigo® Techniques. Your annual renewal provides the finances needed to improve networking and professionalism around the world. We now have MAIA members in cultures and professions around the globe! Join us to ensure the continuation of these techniques.
With Gratitude from your MAIA Board:
Donna Zubrod, President; Christine Lee, Vice President; Trudy Zimmerly, Secretary and Cindy Aspromonte, Treasurer
Benefits of Membership
Promotes and Supports Arvigo® Practitioners:
- Professional listing on the Arvigo® Therapy website; ease of client contact
- Maintaining and on going development of the web site
- Ability to utilize registered trademarkClinical and client documents, handouts
- Generic marketing materials that you can customize
Promotes Arvigo® Therapy
- Publication of “Journeys In Healing” case study book; reduced cost to practitioners
- National advertising and articles in selected professional journals
- Presence at selected professional events
- Yahoo groups and Web Site Forum for clinical support
- Quarterly newsletter
- Regional Meetings, other events
- Biennial Convention - next one to be held in 2019
- Ability to donate funds for Scholarships and Ix Chel Tropical Research Foundation
Membership in MAIA runs from July 1 to June 30.
Note: Since the inception of the Association in 2004 membership fees have only been increased once in 2015.
Full Individual Membership:
- Teacher: $170
- Certified Practitioner: $125 (Has attended Certification Training)
- Professional Practitioner: $95 (Has attended Professional Care Training)
- Spiritual Healing Practitioner Only: $95
- $50 Arvigo® Practitioners not currently in active clinical practice.
- Membership includes all benefits as stated above with the exception of the web listing.
Reinstatement Fee: Note: Renewals received after July 31st, 2017 will incur a $50 fee.
Effective August 1st, non-renewed members are placed on inactive status; blocked web account, yahoo group access and other social media sites. Renewals received after August 1 may take a week to process.